Tuesday, March 31, 2009

battlestar galactica

Finally watched the last episode of battlestar. I enjoyed it but I did feed that most of the Caprica flashbacks felt like fillers to pad out the episode. I am not going to go into a long rant about what I felt everything in the series really signified so don't worry about that. I did feel that the ending was fairly abrubt. Look they found Earth, lets give up all our technology and live on the land with the nice primitive peoples. They only thing I really would like an answer to is what ever happened to the cylons that went off in the base ship.

I could watch a quick mini-series about that.

1 comment:

  1. I agree -- the ending felt so abrubt, like I was watching the show and then it was over. I was very sad to see it go : ( Pout!

    ReplyDelete